

Okay, so I am still a lazy blogger but I have had an excuse over the past couple of months. Baby Gwen was born on Feb. 3rd, it is lots of fun! Mitchell loves her so much...... a little too much, most of my days are spent trying to keep him from squishing her! He has his own little baby talk voice when he talks to her, he calls her "baby sister" no matter how many times we try to tell him "her name is Gwen". I keep wondering when the novelty will wear off, I will have to take a lot of footage of his great love for her now so I can use it against him later when he doesn't like her so much! :) Here are a few pictures, it was tough to get a good one of them together but I think they turned out cute.
2 comments:
She is so cute. I can't wait to have a "baby" girl around the house again. At least he knows Gwen is a 'sister'... Will calls Caitlin, "Will!" we keep telling him that's HIS name. nope, not gonna budge. Kids :)
She is adorable! I love the picture of them together, so cute!
Post a Comment