Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mitchell's Chair





Mitchell has a favorite chair, thanks to my sister-in-law Heather for finding the cutest chair at Downeast Home and to Grandma Lloyd for Christmas money- we found Mitchell's very favorite possession so far (in all 15 months of his life!) He loves to eat snacks, drink his bottle and watch Baby Einstein dvd's all while lounging in his very own chair. He usually will not share his chair with anyone, but he made an exception one afternoon for his bff Miriam (his cute cousin).

3 comments:

Heather and Adam Parry said...

He's a doll!!
You have done a great job with your blog. Congrats on joinging us in the blogging world.
Heather

Mary said...

That belongs in an ad or something, it's so cute. Welcome to blogging! I found you linked from other ward members' sites.

Maddie and April Lloyd said...

Whenever I see pictures of Mitchell I just want to squeeze him! He is so cute! Yay for the blog! It is so nice. I need some style tips for mine!